Dr. Mergen Antonov, Dermatologist
February 24, 2021
Review of Affinity and MesoStrip
Every doctor wants to use new advanced safe and most suitable technology for his patients. In my professional opinion in the last 10 years, there have been no efficient new technologies capable to improve skin quality and health like Intra Folliculaire Infusion (IFI) method developed by Tavger Ltd
The IFI method is characterized by the following clinical and physiological effects:
- Collagen Stimulation (DeFibrosing/ Fibre Modelling)
- Sebostatic/Sebum regulation
The outcome of Affinity/MesoStrip skin treatment is always effective and precise.
For example, when using Affinity/MesoStrip for treating acne with seborrheic manifestations, in any form, stage and severity, we have several points of application to the pathogenesis mechanism of the disease:
1. Acting directly at the time we operate at the mouth of the excretory duct of the sebaceous gland - this is the place where inflammation processes are triggered.
2. Acidic solution impacts pathological flora.
3. The procedure has a pronounced Sebo-static effect: sebaceous glands quickly stop excessive oil production.
4. Improving the regeneration diminish the hyperkeratosis. Strips off hard debris
5. Local inflammation decreases in real-time
6. All complications of post-acne are treated with high-quality results
7. Rehabilitation and skin rejuvenation after the use of systemic retinoids
Affinity and MesoStrip are effective in treatments of any type of scar (including keloid). With cicatricial deformities, all clinical manifestations of the scar are reduced.
An important distinguishing characteristic of Mesostrip device is that it uses a low volume (5-10 ml) liquid solutions: fruit acids, antiseptics, and other medicines.
Affinity and Mesostrip devices are easy to operate. This is the safest technology I’ve ever come across. I highly recommend these devices for use by dermatologists and cosmetologists.